Monday, November 15, 2010

Holt's Holiday Windows Over the Years

Over the years, Holt Renfrew has it's annual grand opening of their holiday windows. Fortunately for me I saw them in 2007, 2008, and 2009. Unfortunately, they didn't have a special this year. I remember there's always famous singers like Patti LaBelle or Kristin Chenoweth. I took pictures from 2008 and 2009 (more here) but this year, I went down and had my camera, but there was a little problem. It was daylight and there were so many people and I felt weird there with my little digital camera snapping pictures of bejeweled socks and truffles. And I didn't want people to stare at me. So the 2010 picture are taken by staff of HR (can be seen here). But other than 2010, I took all of the other pictures. Enjoy!

2008: Golds, angels, stars, metallics


2009: Dark colours, birds, snowmen, intricate detail

You don't know how badly I wanted to take one of these ballerinas home!

Santa's sure in for a feast!

Bonjour Monsieur Lagerfeld!

Is that Anna Wintour I see underneath those shades?


2010 Windows: HR boxes, food, bright colours, sequins (I love the bejeweled socks!)

In love with those bedazzled gray, red, and white socks! I really wanted to take a picture of those!

I was staring at the punch buggy for 10 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment