Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stress Mess

I'm stressed. Now that winter break is over, I have 3 exams in two weeks and an English culminating assignment (non-fiction book talk worth 10%), French test, and civics test (the subject that I find insanely boring) all due Monday (HELP!) Plus have Business culminating (not due yet) and 3 exams: English, French, Business coming up. I don't think I'll be able to leave the house this weekend or be able to watch movies or flip through magazines. So, I'm pretty tired - I got up at 9 and usually get up at 11-11:30 on Saturdays and I get time to relax. I quickly made tea and Nutella and peanut butter toast while listening to the radio and For about an hour have been translating French words from this stupid book into English, finishing my script/write-up for my book talk, and finding my future wedding shoes (at lunch on Wednesday, my friends and I were talking about Vera Wang, Reem Acra and Monique Lhuillier wedding dresses and how insanely expensive and beautiful they are). Anyways, I did manage find my wedding shoes!

Christian Louboutin Aurora Boreale N°Prive Riche 120mm - $US 3,295

I'm just dreaming! And year tired right now. Sorry no pictures...that takes quite a while to upload and time to take pictures of my homework. Wish me weekend luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment